The Agni
Ultimate guide to startups and social media


 
 

 
hottech

MIT identifies 10 hottest technologies of 2011

MIT’s Technology Review identified 10 top emerging technologies of 2011 that can significantly change the world for better. Two of them are energy – smart transformers and solid state batteries, three in biotechnolo...
by Balaji
0

 
 
GVO-Eds-Facebook-World-Map-1

50 stats about Facebook that an entrepreneur should care

Only India and China have more population than the Facebook and it is fast becoming the main marketing & PR medium for successful companies worldwide. While Indian populace are fast embracing the Facebook, getting rid of Or...
by Balaji
0

 
 
comscoredata

Google becomes the first site to clock 1 Billion unique visitors/day

Latest ComScore data shows Google becomes the first site in the world to clock 1 billion unique visitors in a day. In a surprise to many, Microsoft is ranked at the second spot clocking in almost 900 million visitors a day.  F...
by Balaji
0

 

 
stateofinternet

Interesting facts on digital world and social media

This is an interactive presentation that show the evolution of various social networks and evolution of Internet across the world. Startups particularly need to make note of the stats on ecommerce, the market trends in digital ...
by Balaji
0

 
 
travel

Infographic on how travel companies use social media

Here are some stats on how travel companies in the US utilize social media. Travel related startups can utilize these ideas to build their social media strategy. Some interesting stats: Source: Tripl
by Balaji
0

 
 
google-plus-social-ranking

Traffic share of top social sites in the world

A great stat on the top social sites in the world. Facebook is absolutely the kind (91% of the share). Of the remaining 9% traffic, Google+ has about 1.1% of the 9% while Twitter leads the pack with 23% traffic. I suspect that ...
by Balaji
0

 

 
startup-tools

Infographic: What tools do startups use?

The survey done by BestVendor has some interesting insight into what tools startups use. The survey was conducted with 550 people working in companies with 100 or below employees. In tools like project management and note takin...
by Balaji
0

 
 
earthquake within Microsoft

What is wrong with Microsoft and why is an healthy Microsoft important for us?

here are 2 parts to this article – first part deals with what is wrong with Microsoft and second one on why is it important for it stay healthy. The past couple of weeks I have totally moved out of Microsoft’s techn...
by Balaji
0

 
 
Supplychain

8 Hottest and 4 blandest startup trends for 2012

Startups tend to move in packs – we follow a trend based on the success stories. We get inspired sometimes and sometimes we imitate. Trends are like ocean currents, if we swim with them it can help us get to our destinati...
by Balaji
0